Reno Open Studios is seeking artists in the greater Truckee Meadows area in Nevada to participate in a juried studio tour.
Show Dates: Friday, August 20, Saturday, August 21 and Sunday, August 22.
Applications Due: no later than: May 1, 2021
To Participate You Must:
- Have a working studio within the greater Truckee Meadows region or have arranged to share studio space. Up to three artists may share one studio area. However, each artist must demonstrate their techniques and processes and pay their fee.
- Create all artwork yourself as original works.
- Have a minimum of 10 pieces of original art available for sale each day of ROS
- Be juried into ROS. Artists who have participated in ROS do not need to be juried.
- Groups of five or more artists under the same name may participate for an additional fee. Only one listing in the brochure and on the website and in promotional materials. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Agree to ROS 2021 Policies and Procedures and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Each artist is required to contribute to our scholarship fund by either donating a piece of art to raffle during the event or by paying $50.00 in addition to the entry fee.
How to Apply:
We’re using an automated application process this year called Entry Thingy. To apply to ROS you must first register with Entry Thingy. Here’s a video to show you how.
After you’ve registered you can fill out the application here and upload your bio and images. When we receive your application and you’ve been juried (if needed) we’ll email you an invoice and a Hold Harmless agreement for you to sign.
The images you provide will be used in both print and online promotion. Images must be:
- File format: jpg
- Dimensions: No smaller than 500 px
- File resolution: 300 dpi
- File Size: 5MB maximum
At this time we’re not accepting videos.